Sunday, December 1, 2013

Coral and Aran Crochet Blanket

The cold winter winds are starting to blow and the temperature has finally stopped bouncing back up to the high 70's.  This couldn't have been a better time for me to FINALLY finish this blanket for a friend.  It took me about 63 hours to complete, but because of wrist problems, laziness, and my knack for having way to many arts and crafts projects going on all at once, those 63 hours were stretched out over almost a year and half!

I used the V Stitch Puff Crochet Stitch that I found on NewStitchADay.com.  The two colors are Coral and Aran from the Red Heart brand of worsted yarn.  I had actually used this stitch to make a different blanket for my sister as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago.  She has said that it is very warm, and cozy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment